Panch Phoron (also called panch phoran or paanch phoron)
literally means “five spices.” It is a
spice blend commonly used in Eastern India and Bangladesh and consists of the
following seeds: Cumin, Brown Mustard,
Fenugreek, Nigella and Fennel. The spices
are left whole and, depending on how they’re being used, are either dry roasted
or fried in oil in order to coax out their pungent flavors.
Our sole mission is to transform online shopping
experience into a new dimension where our customers will never feel that they
have been tricked to buy a product or have been cheated with their product.
- You can pick your product by yourself from our office
- Home delivery is available within Dhaka Metropolitan area
- Delivery time: Inside Dhaka Metropolitan- 36 Hours, Outside Dhaka- 3 Days
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-50 Taka, outside Dhaka-100 Taka
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office
- Booking a product does not confirm product delivery it depends completely on stock availability.
- Once the product is purchased, it will not be refundable*
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution.
- You can pay online from your card or Mobile banking , also you can pay cash to our office
- You can return this product for a replacement or a refund, within 7 days after receiving your original order (Return Policy Applicable)