Mace, which comes from the same tropical fruit that
produces nutmeg, has a softer, fruitier flavor than nutmeg. These whole pieces
are suitable for adding to mulling spices or marinades
Mace blade is a common ingredient in
Northern European cooking, showing up in hearty vegetable dishes, cream sauces,
and sausages. In baking, mace can be used as a substitute for nutmeg; its
mellower flavor is especially nice with fruits or delicate pastries. Mace spice
is delicious in pumpkin pie or baked winter squash dishes.
Our sole mission is to transform online shopping
experience into a new dimension where our customers will never feel that they
have been tricked to buy a product or have been cheated with their product
- You can pick your product by yourself from our office
- Home delivery is available within Dhaka Metropolitan area
- Delivery time: Inside Dhaka Metropolitan- 36 Hours, Outside Dhaka- 3 Days
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-50 Taka, outside Dhaka-100 Taka
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office
- Booking a product does not confirm product delivery it depends completely on stock availability.
- Once the product is purchased, it will not be refundable*
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution.
- You can pay online from your card or Mobile banking , also you can pay cash to our office
- You can return this product for a replacement or a refund, within 7 days after receiving your original order (Return Policy Applicable)