Seed (Shahi Jira)
Cumin, with its potent,
unique flavor, is a crucial ingredient in cuisines in several parts of the
world. It is essential in Indian curries, and is commonly roasted before being
ground to give it a lovely nutty, toasted taste. The somewhat bitter, earthy
flavor is crucial to good chili. Nearly all Mexican bean and meat recipes call
for generous amounts of cumin (called "comino" in Mexican recipes),
as do foods of various other Latin American countries. Swiss and Dutch cheese
makers use whole cumin seed to flavor some cheeses, and several European
countries use it to flavor their breads.
Our sole mission is to transform online shopping
experience into a new dimension where our customers will never feel that they
have been tricked to buy a product or have been cheated with their product
- You can pick your product by yourself from our office
- Home delivery is available within Dhaka Metropolitan area
- Delivery time: Inside Dhaka Metropolitan- 36 Hours, Outside Dhaka- 3 Days
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-50 Taka, outside Dhaka-100 Taka
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office
- Booking a product does not confirm product delivery it depends completely on stock availability.
- Once the product is purchased, it will not be refundable*
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution.
- You can pay online from your card or Mobile banking , also you can pay cash to our office
- You can return this product for a replacement or a refund, within 7 days after receiving your original order (Return Policy Applicable)