Cardamom has a pungent yet elusive flavor, resinous and
dark with hints of eucalyptus. These fresh, fragrant green pods are ideal for
steeping in coffee or tea, or flavoring marinades or rice dishes.
Whole pods are used in savory recipes in India and the
Middle East, as well as being a traditional flavor for strongly brewed coffee
and tea. Cardamom is used in its ground form in both Middle Eastern and
Scandinavian baked goods; since cardamom loses flavor quickly once ground, it
is often preferable to buy the long-storing whole pods and grind only the
amount needed for a recipe
Our sole mission is
to transform online shopping experience into a new dimension where our
customers will never feel that they have been tricked to buy a product or have
been cheated with their product
- You can pick your product by yourself from our office
- Home delivery is available within Dhaka Metropolitan area
- Delivery time: Inside Dhaka Metropolitan- 36 Hours, Outside Dhaka- 3 Days
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-50 Taka, outside Dhaka-100 Taka
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office
- Booking a product does not confirm product delivery it depends completely on stock availability.
- Once the product is purchased, it will not be refundable*
- Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution.
- You can pay online from your card or Mobile banking , also you can pay cash to our office
- You can return this product for a replacement or a refund, within 7 days after receiving your original order (Return Policy Applicable)